Storied Franchise May Be Fielding Its Best Team Ever!!
See All The Postseason Action the Easy Way—with a Charter Bus Rental
Sporting the best record in the majors, and dominating the league’s power ratings, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the team of Koufax and Drysdale, are leaving their competition in the dust. As of August 8, the Boys in Blue sit 47 games above .500, 15 1/2 games ahead of the second place Colorado Rockies, and 16 games in front of the Arizona Diamondbacks, though both of those teams are 15 games over .500. It would take a catastrophic finish, the likes of which has never been seen in Major League Baseball, for the Dodgers not to make the playoffs. Even if they play .500 ball for the rest of the season, they’ll still win 104 games, then most since the Cardinals won 105 13 years ago.
It’s pretty clear—the playoffs are coming to Chavez Ravine. With a capacity to seat 56,000, Dodger Stadium is the largest in the bigs. So when Playoff Fever hits, it’s going to be crazy here. If you bleed Dodger Blue and plan to be at the games, you don’t want to have to fight traffic or try to find a place to park. Here’s a better idea—rent a charter bus from BusRental.com. You can relax at the ball park with friends and family while we handle all the details.
The Los Angeles Dodgers—A Historic Franchise Builds on Its Legacy
Baseball fans know that the Dodgers started out their baseball legacy in Brooklyn, trying on a number of names, from the Atlantics, the Grays and the Bridegrooms to settling on the Dodgers in the 1930s. While in Brooklyn, the Dodgers won the National League Championship a dozen times and took home their first World Series Crown in 1955, beating the cross-town New York Yankees. The team fielded a number of future Hall of Famers, including Roy Campanella, Pee Wee Reese, Duke Snider, Dazzy Vance, Leo (the Lip) Durocher and Jackie Robinson, the first African American to play Major League baseball, in 1947.
The Dodgers moved west to Los Angeles after the 1957 season and just two years later, took on the Yankees again in the World Series. The franchise was one of the most successful in the league throughout the 60s, with future Hall of Famers Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale winning dominating opposing batters, Maury Wills stealing bases and Tommy Davis leading the league twice in batting. Since moving to LA, the Dodgers have appeared in the World Series nine times, winning five.
The 2017 Los Angeles Dodgers
The Dodgers have won the NL West the last four years in a row, so it’s no surprise that they are on top again. The started slowly this year, though, winning just 10 of their first 22 games. Since then, though, they’ve won 69 of the 89 games they’ve played, an astonishing .775 winning percentage. The Dodgers have one of the most potent offenses in recent memory, with eight players with 10 or more homers, including first basemen Cody Bellinger, who leads the team with 32. Third baseman Justin Turner leads the team and the league with a .349 batting average. Cy Young frontrunner Clayton Kershaw anchors the pitching staff, with 15 wins and a 2.04 ERA. Teammate Alex Wood has 13 wins.
Enjoy the Playoffs in Style—with a Charter Bus Rental
Even if you know the town, LA can be a hassle to drive in. With a charter bus from BusRental.com., you be there for the first pitch and the last out. We’ll drop you off at the main gate and pick you up right on time. Here are some additional benefits of using a charter bus for ground transportation:
- Charter buses offer safety and security—Our drivers have undergone rigorous training to ensure your safety. There’s also the fact that there’s limited access to the bus—there won’t be any uninvited guests and you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Charter buses are reliable—With a charter bus, delays and cancellations just don’t happen. We have the cutting edge technology to respond to any issue, so we can always get you where you want to be when you want to be there.
- Charter buses offer flexibility—You plan your own trip. Tell us when you want to be at the game and when you want us to pick you up…it’s that simple.
- Bus travel is cost-effective—There’s no more affordable way to travel. With the money you don’t spend on travel, you can bring home some great team merchandise.
- You’ll have room to breathe—Our buses have plush seating and spacious aisles, and you won’t ever be chastised for leaving your seat.
- We can accommodate any group—Large or small, your group will find a vehicle that’s perfect for your needs.
Book Your Charter Bus for the Los Angeles Dodgers Postseason Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1.888.502.3458 to reserve your vehicle.