Make Los Angeles Easy with a Charter Bus Rental
L.A.—the City of Angels—the Entertainment Capital of the World—Tinseltown. The nation’s second largest city is unlike any other place on earth, with a breezy vibe that suggests that the sky’s the limit. You really can do it all here, from the legendary movie lots to the famed record studios, from Madame Tussaud’s to the Hollywood Bowl. It’s a megalopolis, though, so you’ll want someone else to do the driving. With a charter bus rental from BusRental.com, everyone can relax while we handle the details.
Travel with Confidence with BusRental.com
At BusRental.com, we are the largest charter bus rental company in the United States, booking more than 25,000 trips every year. For nearly four decades, we’ve helped bring people and events together, developing a reputation and an expertise for effectively handling short-notice bookings and trips with complex logistical requirements. With a focus on safety and reliability, we’ve build an extensive national network of premium charter bus vendors, giving you a wide range of options in hundreds of cities across the country. To find out the cost of a charter bus trip to Los Angeles, go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. For answers to your questions about charter bus outings, or to find out about the many ways we can assist you with group travel, call 1-866-569-2012 or live chat with an experienced luxury travel consultant.
The BusRental.com Customer Bill of Rights
At BusRental.com, we are committed to optimizing your customer experience. When you travel with us, you’ll have the right to:
- Know all potential costs in advance—We will document all anticipated costs of your charter bus trip in writing at the time of sale. They’ll be in your contract! If the costs of your trip increase (for any reason other than changes you make to your trip), we will notify you immediately and give you the opportunity to cancel your trip without incurring a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation protection—We will provide you with a copy of our cancellation policy before you sign your contract, and will offer you the opportunity to purchase “charter cancellation protection,” so that you can reduce potential expenses caused by cancellation of your charter or any part of it.
- Professionalism from your driver—We require that all drivers operating BusRental.com charters through our affiliate companies follow all state and federal guidelines governing safety and driving skills. In addition, your driver must have a thorough knowledge of your itinerary and behave with professional courtesy throughout your trip. If your driver falls short of these standards, we ask that you notify us immediately, so that we can conduct a thorough investigation. If our investigation corroborates your allegations, we will refund you 5% of the total cost of your charter, up to a maximum of $500.
- Protection against closures caused by “state of emergency” or weather-related conditions—If any venue or event on your itinerary is closed or cancelled due to a “state of emergency,” all cancellation fees will be capped at $500, provided the closure or cancellation was outside of your control. If an event or outing is cancelled because of weather, the cancellation fee incurred may be used as a discount on future BusRental.com bookings.
- Amenities that work properly—If any amenity on your bus does not function as is should, we will either fix the problem or replace the bus, if possible. Furthermore, for every day that an amenity is not working properly, we will refund up to 5% of the total cost of your charter, with a ceiling of 20% of the total cost of the charter.
- To be picked up on time—We have a 30 minute grace period for your initial pickup. If we arrive after that 30 minute period, we will refund 5% of the total cost of your charter. For every additional 30 minute late pickup, we will refund an additional 5%, up to a maximum of 20% of the total cost of your charter.
The Things You Have to See and Do in Los Angeles
There are a few things you can only do in the City of Angels. Make sure you set aside some time to:
- Tour one of the Hollywood film studios—Whether it’s Warner Bros., Disney, Universal, Paramount or Sony, you’ll be in awe as you see where movie magic has been made. Hop on Harry Potter’s broomstick, visit the land of Oz, take the Jaws ride or stop by the Bates Motel.
- Learn about the LA sound—Take the Legendary LA Recording Studio Tour, with stops at Capitol, Sunset, Paramount, Death Row, Shangri-La, Sound City and more. See where the famed “Wrecking Crew” laid down the tracks of a generation.
- See the wax celebrities at Madame Tussaud’s—The movie stars here won’t ever turn down a photo op. You’ll also find life-sized and lifelike wax replicas of the Legends of Country Music, as well as your favorite super-heroes.
- Visit the Santa Monica Pier—Whether it’s for some sun and surf, a relaxing stroll along the pier, or all-out fun at Pacific Park, there’s something for everyone here. Step back in time to one of the classic county fairs of the 1940s and 1950s at Pacific Park, and amusement park perched atop a boardwalk on the Pacific Ocean.
- Take in some of the history of Hollywood—The Hollywood Museum boasts more than 10,000 artifacts from LA’s long history as the movie capital of the world, from many of Marilyn Monroe’s movie apparel to four actual makeup rooms used by Hollywood icon Max Factor.
New Things to Do in LA in 2020
As always, Los Angeles is a city on the move. This summer, the city will unveil the world’s first indoor-outdoor stadium—SoFi Stadium—on the former site of the Hollywood Park racetrack. The 300 acre complex will offer retail, a hotel and outdoor park spaces. SoFi is scheduled to host Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023 and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2028 Summer Olympic Games. It will also host the Los Angeles Rams. Taylor Swift will officially open the new facility headlining Lover Fest West in July.
Foodies will want to head to Los Angeles in the spring for the grand opening of LA Plaza Cocina, the nation’s first museum and teaching kitchen focused exclusively on Mexican cuisine. The facility will feature workshops, cooking classes, lectures, culinary festivals and exhibits that promote Mexico’s cultural and culinary heritage.
Shoppers will want to be in town this summer when the Fairmont Century Plaza opens its doors, offering nearly 100,000 square feet of boutique shopping and upscale eateries.
Later this year, in December, the Academy Museum of Motion Picture Arts will open on the city’s Miracle Mile. The museum’s grand opening will feature an exhibit by legendary filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki, a first in the United States. There will also be a retrospective of black cinema between 1900 and 1970.
We’ll Make Sure You Have the Right Bus
Booking a charter bus is just the first step to a successful group outing to Los Angeles. We’ll take the time to make certain you have the ideal bus for your group and your trip, one that has plenty of room for everyone to be comfortable, but a minimum of unused space.
When you rent a charter from us, we’ll take the time to learn the specific details of your event—how many people plan to come, how long you’ll be traveling, what you’ll need to bring or want to take home, and any other unique needs of your participants. Then we’ll turn to our nationwide network of top-tier charter bus vendors to find the coach that best meets your needs.
If you’re going to L.A. with a small-to-medium-sized group, you’ll want the mini-bus, which can seat anywhere from 24 to 35 comfortably. For a larger group, get the full-sized charter bus, with accommodations for up to 57 and a bathroom on board. Multiple bus rentals are usually an option and ADA-accessible coaches are typically available.
With the exception of some school buses, all charter buses come with high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great sound system and ample space for storing personal items. Additional features, including Wifi, DVD players and monitors, electrical outlets and USB ports, public address systems, hardwood floors and leather seats, may also be available for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent.
Take a Charter Bus for Any Group Outing to Los Angeles
The flexibility, dependability, affordability, comfort, convenience and safety of a charter bus make it a smart choice for any travel to the City of Angels:
- Family celebrations—Reunions, graduations, birthday parties, anniversaries, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties and even family vacations
- Business events—Conferences, conventions, annual meetings, seminars, workshops, sales and business meetings, employee volunteer projects, training sessions, team-building exercises, golf outings, picnics and company parties
- School trips—Fan and athlete travel, band and orchestra festivals, club and class outings, cultural events, fraternity and sorority excursions, student volunteer work, graduation and prom after-parties
- Church ministries—Mission trips, retreats, church camp travel, faith-based conferences and conventions, praise gatherings, youth and adult fellowship opportunities, local outreach, choir tours
- Senior and elder travel—Shopping trips, plays and concerts, historical attractions, museums, casino visits and fall foliage tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Bowl games and championships, professional and college sports, motor car races, touring Broadway shows, food and cultural festivals, public rallies and protests, winery tours, and stadium, arena or pavilion concerts
The BusRental.com Commitment
At BusRental.com, our goal is simple—to ensure that every customer gets top-of-the-line service and attention. When you set up a charter bus outing with us, you can expect:
- Comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with extensive expertise handling multiple pick-up and drop-off sites simultaneously
- Access to our state-of-the-art online Trip Management Portal , where you can review invoices, itineraries and other information about all your BusRental.com trips in one convenient location. You can also make or change reservations, get a quote, make a payment or track a reservation.
- Your own, dedicated project management team, with a designated point of contact, available to help you at any time, night or day
- The best logistical support in the industry, from the selection of your bus to the determination of best times and locations for picking up and dropping off passengers. We’ll also use the Bus Route Analysis system to keep an eye on the roads, so that we can identify potential roadblocks early and make alternate arrangements to get you to your destination on time.
- Highly competitive pricing—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus bookings every year. That earns us the loyalty of our vendors and helps us consistently get more travel for your money.
- Flexibility—With an extensive network of on-demand charter bus service providers across the country, we can typically accommodate last-minute or real-time changes to your itinerary. In most situations, we can book an entire trip with short notice.
We are also certified by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus services to the federal government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Book Your Charter Bus Reservation for L.A. Today!
With BusRental.com, you’ll have the experience, insight and service that come from more than 35 years in the charter bus rental industry. To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus excursion to Los Angeles, go to our online cost calculator. We’ll send you a quote within minutes. For more information about the full range of services we offer, or to ask any questions about charter bus travel, call 1-866-569-2012 and ask for an experienced luxury travel consultant.