If you love music, any kind of music, you don’t want to miss Coachella. Held in California’s Coachella Valley, at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, this two-weekend celebration of music crosses just about every genre, from rock and pop to reggae, from hip hop to electronic dance music. Coachella 2017 is already sold out, but if you’re one of those lucky ones who got a pass this year, and you have some friends joining you, don’t make your trip more work than it needs to be. Don’t fight the traffic or worry about parking. With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can get there just like Beyonce…in luxury and comfort. Let us take care of all the details, so that all you have to do is dig the music.
The Music at Coachella
This year’s lineup includes more than 150 acts, from reggae legends Toots and the Maytals. Kendrick Lamar will be there, as will English band Radiohead, hot on the heels of their Grammy-nominated ninth recording “A Moon Shaped Pool.” Rappers Gucci Mane, Schoolboy Q, Travis Scott and Mac Miller are schedule to appear, as are dance music stars Justice, DJ Snake, Porter Robinson and Martin Garrix. Pop phenom Lorde, from New Zealand will also grace the stage at Coachella, showcasing songs from her upcoming second studio album. Coachella’s seven stages will also see appearances by indie standouts Future Islands, Mac DeMarco, Bon Iver and the xx.
There are some unusual acts coming to Coachella as well. The famed Preservation Hall Jazz Band, from New Orleans, will be there, as will Hans Zimmer, the German musician and composer, who’s written music for more than 150 movies, including The Lion King, Gladiator and 12 Years a Slave.
Food and Drink at Coachella 2017
You won’t go hungry at Coachella, and you’ll probably have the opportunity to try something you’ve never had before. There’ll be more than 100 food vendors, serving everything from poutine (a Canadian dish with French fries slathered in cheese curds and gravy) to fried vegan delights, pad thai and gluten free options. Don’t worry, you can also get your favorites, from craft burgers and pizza to barbeque and ice cream.
Thirsty? Head over to the Craft Beer Barn, where you’ll find a large array of taps serving both local and regional craft beers, from pale ales and IPAs to sours and saisons. Coachella will have guest brewers on
For the ultimate food at Coachella, consider Outstanding in the Field, a four course fixed price dinner prepared by master chefs. The meal includes wine pairings, craft beers and cocktails. The price is $225 per person.
Some Basic Rules and Information about Coachella
Your first trip to Coachella? Here are some things you’ll want to know:
- Coachella is like the US mail…it goes on in rain or shine
- You’ll receive a pass for your scheduled dates. You must wear the pass at all times. You will be able to go in and out freely.
- The gates open every day at 11 am and the curfew on Friday and Saturday night is 1 am. Festival organizers have a fine of $1,000 per minute for going past curfew.
- Lineups and times can change, so you’ll want to load the Coachella app to stay current
All attendees are subject to being searched upon entry. Here’s a partial list of items banned from Coachella:
- Audio or video recording devices
- Outside food or beverages
- Pets or other animals
- Weapons of any kind
- Tents or sleeping bags
- Musical instruments
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Promotional materials
For a complete list of what you can and cannot bring into Coachella, see the festivals Rules and Info page.
A Charter Bus—The Smart Way to Check Out Coachella
Fighting traffic, looking for parking or just finding your way there can turn a trip to Coachella into work. There’s a better way—let us take care of the details while you relax with friends and family. With a charter coach from BusRental.com, life is easy!
Here are some of the advantages of taking a charter bus to Coachella:
- Safety and security—Our drivers undergo rigorous training, so they are prepared for any contingency. In addition, because there’s only one way on and off the bus, you won’t have any unwanted visitors and won’t have to worry about your belongings.
- Affordability—Traveling by charter bus is the most cost-effective way to go just about anywhere.
- Reliability—You won’t miss a note. We’ll get you where you want to go when you want to be there.
- There’s a charter bus that’s just right for you—No matter how large or small your group is, we’ll have the perfect vehicle to meet your needs.
Book Your Charter Bus Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle.