Atlanta on a Charter Bus—You’ll Never Want to Leave!!
Founded in 1837, Atlanta has a history and legacy like no other town. Famously burned to the ground during Sherman’s march to gulf in the American Civil War, Atlanta came back into the forefront in the 60s as the focal point of much of the Civil Rights Movement. It’s known across the nation as the city that’s “too busy to hate,” and now houses the world’s busiest airport. The 1996 host of the Olympic Games, Atlanta offers endless attractions for visitors of any kind—it has arts and cultural opportunities, successful professional sports franchises, fascinating historical landmarks and some of the best culinary and shopping experiences in the nation. But it’s a very big and busy city—you don’t want to take a group of people there on your own. There’s a better way—in the comfort and convenience of a charter bus from BusRental.com.
See All Atlanta Has to Offer—On a Charter Bus
Atlanta’s known for its diversity—cultural, economic, topographic. That extends as well to the many attractions in this great modern Southern city.
- Arts and Culture—Atlanta is the cultural mecca of the Southeastern United States, with museums, music, theatre and more. The High Museum of Art, founded in 1905, has more than 15,000 works of art and attracts more than half a million people every year. Atlanta is considered the birthplace of hip-hop music—check out TEN ATL, Hole in the Wall or MJQ Concourse. It’s the home to the award-wining Alliance Theatre, as well as the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. The Fernbank Museum of Natural History has one of the world’s top exhibits on dinosaurs.
- Historical Attractions—The home of Dr. Martin Luther King, Atlanta is steeped in the history of the Civil Rights movement and of the South. You can see the graves of Civil War soldiers or visit the MLK National Historic Site. The home a Gone With The Wind author Margaret Mitchell has regular tours. The College Football Hall of Fame is here, as is the Delta Flight Museum and the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum.
- Professional Sports—Professional sports is part of the lifeblood of Atlanta. The World Champion Atlanta Braves play in their brand new stadium, SunTrust Park. The Falcons, Super Bowl contenders in 2017, play at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The Atlanta Hawks, of the National Basketball Association, entertain fans at Phillips Arena. College football is also huge here—the SEC Championship Game is contested here annually, with the winner typically headed for the college football playoffs. Atlanta is also home to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
- Golf—Though it’s two hours from the famed course at Augusta, Atlanta offers golfers a similar feel and experience, with more than 60 courses from which to choose. Summer Grove is considered by many to be one of the most popular total golf experiences in the South, with outstanding conditions on the course, top practice facilities and outstanding dining. The Bobby Jones-designed East Lake Golf Club, which has undergone a major revitalization in the past quarter of a century, offers a great golfing experience, but also includes a museum of the sport. Cherokee Run, designed by Arnold Palmer, and the original Stonemont Course, a Robert Trent Jones creation, offer world class golf destinations close to the city center.
- Restaurants and shopping—Atlanta is a premier shopping destination for people across the South and throughout the nation. For upscale boutiques and luxury goods, head over to Buckhead or the Shops Around Lenox. The Shops at Miami Circle offer the best antique emporiums in the city. If it’s eclectic or one of a kind goods you’re seeking, visit Virginia Highland or Midtown. You’ll find the artsy and the funky in Little Five Points. Make certain, though, that you bring your appetite to Atlanta. It’s a real melting pot for foodies here, with Malaysian, Bangladeshi, Australian, Jamaican, Basque, Armenian and Nepali restaurants among the city’s diverse culinary offerings. It’s the South, though, so you know there’s good barbeque—B’s Cracklin’ BBQ has the trademark mustard and vinegar-based sauces from the area, as well as cornbread hoecakes cooked on a griddle. DBA Barbeque offers monthly classes for aspiring pit masters and has creamed corn charred on the grill and mixed with heavy cream and Parmesan cheese—no calories there!!
- Something you can’t do anywhere else—Head over to the CNN Studios to learn what goes on behind the scenes at the powerhouse news association.
The Experts Agree—A Charter Bus is the Best Way to Enjoy Atlanta
The ninth-largest metro area in the nation, the greater Atlanta area boasts nearly six million people. Traffic is always moving and the city never sleeps. That’s why a charter bus is the best way to enjoy the many things Atlanta has to offer.
- Enjoy unparalleled safety and security—Research has consistently shown that traveling by charter bus is more accident-free than any other mode of travel. We hire only the top drivers and we ensure that they get regular and rigorous training to prepare them for any contingency. In addition, because there’s typically only one way on and off your bus, you won’t have to worry about intruders and you and your personal items will be safe.
- You fashion a one of a kind trip!—In fairness, every charter bus trip is a one of a kind. It’s one of the great benefits of charter bus travel. There are no prepackaged tours—you tell us where you want to go, when you want to go there and how long you want to stay, and we’ll take care of all the details.
- Have a real vacation!—Let’s face it…most of the time, when you get home, you need a vacation from your vacation. That’s because you have to personally handle all the details—reading the map, looking for parking, battling traffic. With a charter bus, we take care of all those responsibilities. And there’s a whole lot more that lets your charter bus trip be a stress-free experience. You won’t have to worry about missed connections or lost luggage—you’ll be on the same coach from start to finish and your bags will travel with you. We don’t have a TSA line, so you won’t have to take off your shoes or throw out your favorite shampoo. You won’t be asked to put your phone in “bus mode” and you can get up and walk about the aisles at your leisure.
- Get where you need to go when you need to be there—Our coaches are meticulously maintained, so cancellations or delays are virtually unheard of. Charter bus travel is the most reliable way to get from here to there and back.
- Won’t feel like a sardine!—There’s more room in front of your seat than on any other mode of travel. The aisles are wide, too, so you won’t have any problem moving about the cabin.
- Get more bang for your buck—Charter bus travel is routinely rated as the most cost-effective way to take a group on an excursion. With the dollars that you don’t spend on travel, you can bring back some fun souvenirs!
- Charter buses are the most environmentally responsible way to travel—It’s simple mathematics—when you put your group in the same coach, it’s fewer vehicles on the road, fewer emissions and a smaller carbon footprint.
Looking for the Right Coach for Your Group? We Can Get It for You!!
We have access to one of the largest fleets of charter coaches in the world. If you’re planning a trip to the area we can set you up with the perfect ride. If you’re traveling with 12 or less, you’ll enjoy our Executive Sprinter Vans, with plush seating and ample room for all you need to bring and all you want to take home. For slightly larger groups, book our mini-van, with space for 24 to 35. But the size of your group won’t ever be a problem—our biggest buses accommodate up to 57 people and multiple coach rentals are always available. Atlanta’s a great party town, so if you want the party to last a little longer, rent one of our customized party buses, which can come with state-of-the-art sound systems, dance floors and even a wet bar.
Our coaches come with an assortment of modern amenities. You’ll find Wifi, DVD players and PA systems, as well as ports and charging stations for your devices on most coaches, and some provide on-board restroom facilities. The options vary from bus to bus, so you’ll want to confirm what’s available with your booking agent.
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to Atlanta Today
At BusRental.com, our highly knowledgeable agents help clients book more than 21,000 charter bus tours every year. We’ve brought the benefits of charter bus travel to groups across the country for decades. To learn more about the extensive fleet of coaches to which we have access, to get a free quote or to book an Atlanta charter bus rental, visit our easy-to-use online dashboard or call 1-888-502-3458.