Both Teams Vie for Rose Bowl Berth
Catch All the Action in Comfort and Style—with a Charter Bus Rental
It’s still a few months away, but it’s never too early to plan your trip to catch the battle for bragging rights in Southern California, when the USC Trojans take on the UCLA Bruins in their annual football rivalry. This year’s big game will be played at the LA Memorial Coliseum on Saturday, November 18. Preseason polls put the Trojans at the top of the heap in the Pac-12, ranked number 4 in the nation. The Bruins were ranked pretty highly in some early polls, and could give their rivals a run for their money.
One thing you know for sure—the Coliseum will be packed!! Whether you’re pulling for SC or you’re a Bruin fan, you don’t want to get caught in traffic or spend the first quarter trying to find a place to park. There’s an easier way to ensure that you don’t miss a minute of play—book a charter bus from BusRental.com. Relax with friends at the big game while we handle all the details.
Trojans Look Strong
The Trojans boast pre-season Heisman contender Sam Darnold, a 6′ 4″ sophomore, who was Pac-12 Offensive Freshman of the Year last year, won the Archie Griffin Award as college football’s most valuable player and took the team to the Rose Bowl championship. Darnold took over the starting quarterback job three games into the 2016 season and led the Trojans to eight straight victories, setting a number of school records in the process.
Other than national champion Clemson, no team has more momentum going into the 2017 season. The Trojans beat a number of strong teams in their nine-game streak, including Colorado, Washington, Penn State and Notre Dame. Second year coach Clay Helton has shown himself to be a strong and patient leader and his program is starting to pay dividends.
Don’t Count the Bruins Out
Though UCLA struggled through a 4-8 season last year, many analysts expect them to turn things around and compete for the Pac-12 Conference South Division crown and a spot in the Rose Bowl. Here are some of the primary reasons the Bruins are predicted to be in the mix in 2017:
- Star quarterback Josh Rosen, thought by many to be one of the top five field generals in the college game, missed most of last year with injuries. If he’s healthy, he has the talent to singlehandedly guide UCLA to the top.
- A strong recruiting class—The Bruins continued their pattern of strong recruitment under head coach Jim Mora, signing a number of the nation’s top recruits. Look for freshman Darnay Holmes to make an impact early in the season.
- A recent record of success—In Mora’s five years with the program, last year was the only losing season. The team was in the top 16 at the end of both 2013 and 2014.
Last year’s contest saw USC cruise past the Bruins, 36-14, on the strength of 267 yards passing and two touchdowns from Darnold. Look for the Bruins to seek revenge in the 87th meeting between the two rivals.
A Charter Bus Rental—Catch All the Action without Any of the Hassle
Do you really want to get behind the wheel with 93,000 other fans, navigating traffic and looking for parking? With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can focus entirely on football and fun, while we handle everything else. Here are some additional benefits of using a charter bus for ground transportation:
- Charter buses are safe and secure—Our drivers are simply the best in the business, due in significant part to the rigorous training we put them through. Another benefit of bus travel—the limited access to the bus ensures that you and your personal items are safe and secure.
- Charter buses are reliable—We’ll have you in the stands in plenty of time and will be waiting for you after the final out. With a charter bus, delays and cancellations just don’t happen. We have the cutting edge technology to respond to any issue, so we can always get you where you want to be when you want to be there.
- Bus travel is affordable—Bus travel is hands-down the most cost effective way to travel. With the money you don’t spend on travel, you can bring home some great team merchandise.
- You’ll have room to show your moves—The seats are cushy, the aisles are wide and you won’t get yelled at for leaving your seat!
- We can accommodate any group—Large or small, your group will find a vehicle that’s perfect for your needs.
Book Your Charter Bus for the USC-UCLA Game Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1.888.502.3458 to reserve your vehicle.