The Safe, Comfortable and Affordable Way to Travel to and from a Political Rally
The 2020 election is just around the corner and the political forum is heating up. Whether it’s a candidate or an issue that interests you, it’s one of the great things about the American political system—you have the right to assemble and make your voice heard. But make no mistake about it—attending any type of political rally is hard work. You might be on your feet for hours. You might be marching, chanting or singing. At the end of the day, you can expect to be exhausted.
You don’t want to travel to a political rally on your own. You don’t want to fight traffic, navigate the crowded streets, look for parking, or have to get behind the wheel at the end of a high energy day. There’s a better option—with a charter bus rental from BusRental.com, you can put all your energy into your cause and let someone else handle all the details.
Why a Charter Bus Is a Great Travel Option for a Political Rally
The many features of a charter bus make it an outstanding decision for travel to and from a political rally:
- You know you’ll get there and back in a timely manner—Delays and cancellations are relatively frequent with other modes of transportation, but not with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and resources to anticipate most traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of our access to a large national network of charter bus service providers, we can usually find a replacement bus with relatively little difficulty.
- You’ll have a lot of flexibility—With a charter bus rental, you have complete control over when you leave, where you go, how long you stay there and when you come back. In most instances, last-minute and real-time adjustments to your itinerary can be accommodated. We can even set up an entire trip with relatively short notice.
- Charter buses offer safety and security—You’ll have a professional driver at the wheel, who’s undergone a rigorous background check and maintained an impeccable driving record. Furthermore, there’s limited access to your bus, so you won’t have to worry about uninvited guests—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- You’ll ride in comfort and luxury—On a charter bus, you’ll have plush, high-back bucket seats with more leg room than any other mode of transportation. There’s no middle seat, either, and the aisles are wide. Get up and move about at your leisure!
- It’s a truly stress-free way to travel—All those hassles that come with other types of travel—you won’t find them on a charter bus. There’s no TSA line, so you won’t have to take of your shoes, empty your pockets or toss your shampoo. You’ll be on the same bus at all times and your luggage will travel with you, so no worries about missed connections or lost bags. Your devices won’t interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay connected at all times. Best of all, though—you won’t ever have to get behind the wheel. You won’t ever have to look at the GPS. You won’t have to keep your eye on the clock. Your driver will battle traffic, find a place to park and get you where you want to be when you want to be there.
- Your bus is more than just a bus—It’s a great place to hold a group meeting, whether you’re giving rally attendees advance instructions, prepping team members for an important business meeting, building morale or singing songs. It can also be a place for some down time in the middle of a high energy rally.
- It’s one of the most affordable ways to travel with a group—When you share a charter bus to a political rally, you’ll share many of the costs of travel, making it one of the most cost-effective ways to get your voice heard.
- You’ll be able to travel in the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane—There’s less likelihood of getting stuck in traffic.
- You’ll be helping the planet—Sharing a charter bus helps reduce the number of private vehicles on the road, reducing carbon emissions in the process.
At BusRental.com, we have more than 30 years of experience in the charter bus industry. To obtain a free quote on the cost of a charter bus rental to a political rally, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. For answers to your questions about charter bus rentals, or to learn more about the ways we can help you, call 1-866-569-2012 to talk with an experienced travel consultant.
A Charter Bus—Perfect for Travel to a Political Rally
The distinct features of a political rally or gathering make it ideally suited for charter bus transportation:
- There’s often not a lot of time to plan—Many political issues are highly volatile, and many large rallies are nearly spur-of-the-moment. Because of the vast network of charter bus vendors nationwide, there’s much more flexibility and responsiveness. In many instances, you can book large or small groups with relatively little notice.
- Political rallies can be highly unpredictable—You may want to stay longer or leave sooner than anticipated. You may have the opportunity to participate in an unplanned event. The flexibility of a charter bus also lets you make most last-minute and real-time changes without a hassle.
- Political rallies promote group dynamics—When you want to make a political statement, there’s strength in numbers. With a charter bus, you can bring more people and you can use your travel time to establish camaraderie, build morale and fine-tune your message.
- Political rallies typically involve large number of people without any organized seating—Unlike most other large events, there’s no reserved seating at a political rally. That can make it difficult to find others in crowd. When you ride together on a charter bus, it’ll be much easier to keep track of and ensure the safety of everyone.
- A political rally is typically more exhausting than other large events—At a political rally, chances are you’ll be much more energized, engaged and active. You may be marching for blocks or miles, or participating in other physically demanding activities. At the end of the day, you’ll appreciate the fact that all you have to do is get on the bus and let someone else handle all the details.
The BusRental.com Advantage
At BusRental.com, we are committed to providing customer service and attention that’s unmatched in the industry. When you rent a charter bus from us, you’ll have:
- Flexibility—Our access to more than 2,000 vendors across the country makes it easier for us to make last-minute or real-time changes to your itinerary. In many instances, we can even book an entire trip with short notice.
- The BusRental.com purchasing power—We book an average of more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year, so we have strong relationships with our vendors, and extensive knowledge of local markets nationwide. That equates to better pricing for you.
- Access to the BusRental.com Trip Management Portal—This online tool lets you see invoices, itineraries and information from all your BusRental.com trips in one convenient location.
- A dedicated service team to respond to all your concerns—You’ll have the same point of contact at all times.
- Full dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
We’ll Make Certain You Have the Best Coach for Your Group
The many attractive features of a charter bus make it an easy and smart choice for any group outing. It’s just as important, though, that you take the time to make certain you have the right bus for your trip and your participants. At BusRental.com, we’ll take a close look at the details of your excursion—how many people will be attending, what you’ll be bringing with you or taking home, where you’ll be going and how long you’ll be on the road, and any special needs of your passengers. Then we’ll reach out to our extensive nationwide network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that’s ideal for you.
If you’re taking a big group to a political rally, you’ll want a full-sized bus. There’s comfortable seating for up to 57 people and ample room for personal items. Multiple bus rentals are always an option, so bring as many citizens as you want. If your group is a little smaller, the mini-bus works well, with accommodations for 24 to 35 and plenty of cargo space.
Regardless of the size of your bus, you will usually find plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control and AM-FM radio. A wide range of additional features is available, including Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and screens, charging stations, on-board restrooms, tables and P.A. systems. Check with your booking agent to determine your options.
A Charter Bus Rental—Not Just for Travel to Political Rallies
The many benefits of charter bus travel—dependability, affordability, flexibility, comfort and safety—make it an excellent option for travel to any type of big event, including college and professional sports, stadium and arena concerts, touring theatrical productions, motor car races and festivals. It’s also a great choice for:
- Family gatherings—Reunions, birthday and anniversary parties, weddings, graduation parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and retirement celebrations
- Business and corporate outings—Seminars, workshops, training, conventions, conferences, team-building exercises, golf outings, company picnics and other celebrations
- School travel—Team and fan transportation to athletic competition, class and club trips, student volunteer projects, cultural offerings, and prom or graduation after-parties
- Church ministries—Mission trips, community volunteer efforts, choir tours, fellowship events and youth group outings
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, museums and historical sites, concerts and plays, casino outings and fall foliage tours
Reserve Your Charter Bus Today!
At BusRental.com, we have decades of experience helping people get safely to and from large events, including political rallies. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental anywhere in the United States, visit our online cost calculator. To learn more about the benefits of charter bus travel or to find about the range of services we offer, call 1-866-569-2012 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.