Visit the Big Apple in Luxury, Comfort and Convenience
It’s one of those things you have to do at least once in your life—take a trip to New York City. And what better way to enjoy NYC than with a group of friends or family.
But New York City ranks among the ten largest cities in the world, with nearly nine million residents spread out across almost 500 square miles—and the traffic is legendary. You don’t want to spend your time there behind the wheel. There’s a better way—go to this great American city in the comfort, luxury, convenience and safety of a charter bus rental from BusRental.com.
The Smart Way to Travel to New York City? A Charter Bus Rental!
You’re planning a trip to one of the greatest cities in the world—New York. You know you’ll have a great time there. But you want to make certain your travel to and from NYC isn’t a hassle. If it is, your group may forget how much fun they had while they were there.
For group travel, there’s no mode of transportation that offers all the advantages of a charter bus rental:
- Unequaled flexibility—With a charter bus rental, you have almost total control over where you go, when you go there, how long you stay and what you see. What other mode of transportation gives you that much freedom?
- Unmatched reliability—Did you know that almost a million air travelers will get to their destination late today? It happens virtually every day! That’s not the case with a charter bus. Your driver has the resources to learn of potential slowdowns in advance, and can map out alternative routes to get you to your destination on time. In addition, mechanical issues are seldom a problem. With access to a vast network of service providers, we can typically find a replacement vehicle in a timely manner.
- Safety and security—You’ll ride in confidence, with a highly trained professional at the controls at all times. In addition, you won’t have to worry about your personal safety or the security of your personal items. There’s only one way on and off the bus, so it’s easy to keep unwanted visitors at bay.
- A totally stress-free trip—On a charter bus, everyone will get to relax. Your driver will know how to get you there and when you need to be anywhere, so you won’t have to check a map or your GPS, or keep your eye on the time. You’ll be on the same coach throughout the trip and your bags will go with you, so you won’t have to worry about making a connection or losing your luggage. There’s no TSA security checkpoint for entry to a charter bus, so you won’t have to take off your shoes, empty your pockets or leave your shampoo at home. In addition, your phone won’t ever interfere with the coach’s navigational system, so you never have to go on “bus mode.”
- You’ll ride in comfort—There’s more leg room on a charter bus than on any other mode of travel. The seats are plush and there’s no middle seat, so you won’t bump elbows throughout your trip. The aisles are spacious, as well, and you are always free to walk about.
- The HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes are available to you—In New York City, that’s a godsend.
- You’ll save money—On a charter bus, many of the costs of travel are shared with fellow passengers. That lets you spend more dollars on your time in the Big Apple.
- The environmental benefits—When you travel together on a charter bus, that means fewer private vehicles coming into the city. That reduces carbon emissions, which helps the planet.
At BusRental.com, we bring more than three decades of experience to groups and group leaders planning a trip to New York City. To get a free quote on an excursion to the Big Apple, go to our online cost calculator. For more information, call 1-866-569-2012 to talk with an experienced agent.
Start Spreading the News—It’s Time to Hit the Big City!!
It’s one of the world’s premier destinations, with no limit to the things you can see and do. Here are just a few of things you must—that’s right, must do when you visit New York City:
- Go to the museums—You could spend weeks at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern Art, the Whitney and the Guggenheim, but you’d just be scratching the surface of the arts community in New York City. The American Museum of Natural History, across from Central Park, has life-sized dinosaurs, a blue whale and an extensive collection of Native American artifacts. The Jewish Museum is the largest outside of Israel. Other one of a kind museums include the NYC Transit museum, the NYC Fire Museum and the Tenement Museum, which tells the story of working class immigrants who came here a hundred years ago.
- See the best of Broadway—The most famous theatre district in the world, with 41 theaters spanning about 13 miles. It’s best to buy your tickets far in advance, but most theaters now offer same day tickets through online lotteries.
- Enjoy any kind of food—New York City boasts more than 23,000 restaurants. You can enjoy classic NYC street eats, from bagels and hot pretzels to sammies and pizza; take your pick of dozens of classic delis or find cuisine from virtually any ethnicity in the world, including Xinjuang, Puerto Rican, Uzbek, Hungarian, Chilean, Polynesian, Portuguese, Sri Lankan, Nepali, Basque and Bangladeshi.
- Take in the rich history—The Big Apple has some of the most iconic historic attractions in the world. Outdoor attractions include the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park and Ellis Island. Famous buildings include the Apollo Theater, Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Plaza, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Empire State Building and Radio City Music Hall. The New York Historical Society, founded in 1804, contains some of the earliest artifacts of New York City. Visit the New York Public Library, if only to appreciate the Beaux-Art architecture and the stunning mural on the ceiling. Other historical sites include Ground Zero, Grant’s Tomb, the Alexander Hamilton home, and the Margaret Sanger clinic, where birth control was discovered just after the Depression.
- Visit the shopping districts—From 5th Avenue to SoHo, from the Meatpacking District to Herald Square and Lexington Avenue, you’ll find a bit of everything, from vintage to boutique, antiques to art, one-of-a-kind local merchants to world-famous retailers. If you can’t find it here, you won’t find it anywhere.
- Join the cheering crowds—New York City has not just one, but two franchises in each of the four major sports. Yankees…Mets…Giants…Jets…Rangers…Islanders… Nets…Knicks. Don’t forget Flushing Meadows, home of the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center and the US Open. Golf’s PGA Championship will be back at Bethpage Black, on nearby Long Island, in 2019.
A Charter Bus—An Excellent Option for Any Excursion to NYC
The factors that make a charter bus rental such an optimal choice for group travel—flexibility, safety, reliability, comfort, ease and cost-effectiveness—make it the perfect pick for any kind of trip, including:
- Special events—Whether you’re headed to Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium, or one of the many other venues for big games, once-in-a-lifetime shows, concerts, festivals or rallies, the best way to get there and back is on a charter bus.
- Business travel—If you’re going to the Javits for conference or convention, coming to New York City for a business meeting, company training, a team-building exercise, or a company celebration, a charter bus is an ideal way to go. You can use your travel to and from the Big Apple productively, prepping employees, debriefing or encouraging camaraderie.
- Family affairs—Your family will never forget a trip to NYC, whether it’s for a graduation, birthday/anniversary party, wedding, engagement party, rehearsal dinner or reunion. Take time while you travel to catch up with cherished family members.
- School outings—A trip to the Big Apple can change a student’s life, but there’s a lot of responsibility when you’re getting them there and back. A charter bus is perfect for school events, from athletic competition to arts and cultural affairs to club/class trips.
- Church outreach—Whether it’s a choir tour, a youth group mission trip, community volunteer efforts or other fellowship, a charter bus helps bring you together as a community.
The Right Coach—Essential to a Great Time in New York City
When you consider the many benefits of traveling by charter bus, as well as the suitability of a charter bus for any type of outing, the decision is easy. There’s another critical factor, though, in making certain your trip’s a success—you want to book the coach that’s right for your group. That will depend on a number of factors—where you’re going, how long you’ll be traveling, how many people are going, what you’re bringing or taking home, for starters.
At BusRental.com, we’ll look at the unique characteristics of your trip, and consult with our vast network of service providers, so that we find the bus that best meets all your needs. If you’re heading to New York City with a mid-sized group, we’ll likely recommend the mini-bus. It accommodates 24 to 35 passengers and has plenty of room for your personal items. Larger groups will prefer the full-sized bus, with seating for up to 57. Multiple bus rentals are customarily an option.
Most charter buses come with standard amenities, such as Wifi, DVD players, stereo/PA systems and charging stations. Other options may also be available, including on-board restroom facilities. Check with your booking agent to determine what’s available, as the features can vary.
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to New York City Today
At BusRental.com, we have set the standard in the charter bus rental industry for more than 30 years. Visit our online cost calculator to get a free quote for a group outing to NYC or call us at 1-866-569-2012 to talk with an experienced customer service representative.